Acceptance of the following terms and conditions is a condition to participation in the NetApp UK Limited Partner Awards 2015 (the "Awards"). These terms and conditions are between NetApp UK Limited ("NetApp" or "We") and each party submitting a nomination ("You").
- Nominations must be submitted via the Partner Awards website at www.netapp.com/uk/partnerawards. All nominations MUST be successfully received by NetApp by the Closing Date April 3rd, 2015 or they will not be accepted into the Awards. By submitting a nomination You agree, represent and warrant that all nominated individuals have consented to (a) participate in the Awards and (b) to their personal data being processed in conjunction with the Awards.
- Without exception, any nominations received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Awards.
- Please note that nominations submitted to NetApp UK Limited cannot be returned so please keep a copy of all nominations that you submit via the Partner Awards Submission Tool: www.netapp.com/uk/partnerawards
- The Awards Programme is open to entries ONLY from those NetApp UK Limited Partners who are registered as a NetApp Partner Programme member prior to the Closing Date.
- NetApp UK Limited Partners are not limited to one entry/nomination per company.
The Nomination Process
- Once You have submitted an entry form, we will confirm receipt of your entry.
- The judges will then evaluate the entries. They may contact You/the person or the team You have nominated to ask further questions, the reasons for your entry and/or to seek further clarification on a particular point.
- The winners from each category will then be announced at an awards ceremony April 30th 2015.
- The judge's decision is final and absolute – there is no right of appeal. The decisions will be made objectively and with regard to the merits of each nomination but under no circumstances will the judges be required to explain the reasons behind their decision(s).
- A person who is not a party to this agreement is not entitled to enforce any of its terms under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
For further information including the full criteria for each award category please refer to www.netapp.com/uk/partnerawards
In case of query please contact firstname.lastname@example.org