Do You Have What It Takes to Join NetApp United?
NetApp United is scouting exclusively for technologists, NetApp Partners and Customers to join our global influencer program. If you have a passion for NetApp technology, NetApp United is the team to join.
8 great reasons to join NetApp United:
Have you got what it takes to make the team?
- Be recognized as NetApp expert
- Share and expand your social influence and expertise
- Access to private NetApp United communication tools
- Permission to use the NetApp United logo on your blog and social channels
- Exclusive invitation to NDA product launch preview briefing calls
- A platform to interact with NetApp United peers and NetApp Experts
- Networking opportunities at NetApp Insight US & EMEA and other tech shows
- Access to exclusive NetApp United member resources
We want you on our team if you’re a technology enthusiast, NetApp Partner or Customer
Note: NetApp reserves the right to make final selections of NetApp United members
- Has a strong social media presence
- Is subject matter experts in the tech industry
- Is a reputable member of the technical community
- Wants to gain more knowledge about NetApp products and solutions
How long does the NetApp United Program membership last?
Individuals who make the team will be awarded a one-year team membership kicking-off
in April 2018. Membership confirmation is announced on or around March 31st of each year. At the end of the year, members can choose to continue by reapplying or end their membership. Additional opportunities to join the NetApp A-Team are also available if A-Team criteria has been met.
Would you like to become the new star of NetApp United? Tell us why and apply today!
Please complete and submit this application form no later than by 9th March 2018. The information you provide will be used solely for managing your participation in this program. NetApp will not share your personal data with any third party without your explicit consent. For information regarding NetApp’s Global Data Privacy Compliance Program please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The successful applicants will be notified via e-mail by March 31, 2018. The 2018/2019 team officially kicks off in April
Please keep in mind, only complete applications will be considered. If you have any questions about the program or the application, please don’t hesitate to contact us at
Application window now closed! The successful applicants will be notified via e-mail by end of March.
For questions regarding your application, please get in touch at ng-NetAppUnited@netapp.com.