Maximising your Cloud Investment
As part of NetApp Breakfast Briefings series, "Maximising your Cloud Investment" event presented by Grant Caley, UK&I Chief Technologist and Matt Watts, Director Technology and Strategy at NetApp will provide you with insights into how to take advantage of a multi-cloud environment, enabling you to transform your business.
- Enable new capabilities such as AI / ML by exploiting the resources of the Hyperscale Cloud providers
- How you can bridge on-premise IT, with Cloud IT, enabling data mobility, security & agility, whilst significantly reducing your Cloud OpEx costs
- Moving to SaaS applications, such as Office 365, and ensuring that you are still able to provide ‘Enterprise’ data protection, which isn’t provided by the SaaS provider
- How to take advantage of Cloud economics to easily transform your backup operations, securely and efficiently into the Cloud
About NetApp Breakfast Briefings Series
NetApp UK hosts a series of Breakfast Briefings throughout the year on cutting-edge topics (below). Usually a panel session of two hours, the briefings provide an opportunity for guests to hear from an expert panel on a topic area before moving on to a Q&A discussion for sharing ideas and best practice, helping you overcome business challenges and to identify new opportunities. Spaces are limited so if you would like to attend one (or many) of our Breakfast Briefings please register your interest below.
Accelerate Your Journey to AI – this event will provide you with insights into how to best deploy and scale AI in your organization.
- Maximise industry leading AI architectures from Nvidia and NetApp
- How to accelerate workloads and analytics through:
- a cloud-connected and flash-fueled AI infrastructure
- Seamless AI data integration across hybrid cloud
- Affordable, ongoing analytics through on premises and in clouds
Date: 23rd April 2019
Location: At prestigious venue (in Central London) – Confirmed upon registration completed.
For more information please contact:
NetApp UKI marketing team at